To help compare different orders of magnitude, this page lists lengths starting at 107 m (10,000 km). See also lengths of other orders of magnitude.
- Distances shorter than 107 m
- 10,000 km =
- 10,000 km -- Meridian of Paris from the North Pole to the Equator (this was the original definition of the metre).
- 10,000 km -- Approximate altitude of the outer boundary of the exosphere
- 13,000 km -- Diameter of Earth
- 14,000 km -- smallest diameter of Jupiter's Great Red Spot.
- 15,000 km -- Diameter of Sirius B, a white dwarf
- 21,925 km -- Coastline of Norway
- 35,790 km -- Altitude of geostationary orbit
- 40,000 km -- Circumference of the Earth
- 50,000 km -- Diameter of Neptune
- 50,000 km -- Diameter of Uranus
- Distances longer than 108 m
External linkConversion Calculator for Units of LENGTH