- Civil war in Roman Republic between Julius Caesar and forces of the Roman Senate ( 49 - 45 BC. The former emerges victorious and becomes Roman dictator for life.
- Julius Caesar, Roman dictator is assassinated by 23 members of a conspiracy against him. The most prominent among the later were Marcus Junius Brutus and Gaius Cassius Longinus. (March 15, 44 BC).
- Julius Caesar, Roman dictator (lived 100 - 44 BC, term 46 - 44 BC).
- Marcus Junius Brutus, Roman politician ( 85 - 42 BC).
- Marcus Antonius, Roman politician and general ( 83 - 30 BC).
- Pharaoh Cleopatra VII of Egypt (lived 70/ 69 - 30 BC, reigned 51 - 30 BC).
- Gaius Iulius Caesar Octavianus, Roman politician and general (62 BC - 14 AD).
- Pharaoh Ptolemy XV Caesarion (lived 47 - 30 BC, reigned 44 - 30 BC).
- Gaius Cassius Longinus, Roman politician (died 42 BC).