- An Anglicization of the name of Saint Augustine, noticeable in the English version "Austin Friars" to refer to the Augustinian Order.
- A British make of car; see Austin Motor Company
- The surname of the following people:
- The following places in Canada:
- Austin Flat, British Columbia
- Austin Heights, British Columbia
- Austin Subdivision No 1, British Columbia
- Austin Subdivision No 2, British Columbia
- Austin, Manitoba
- Austin, Ontario
- Austin, Quebec
- The following communities in the United States:
- Three United States Navy ships:
- A man-made lake; see Lake Austin
This is a disambiguation page; that is, one that just points to other pages that might otherwise have the same name. If you followed a link here, you might want to go back and fix that link to point to the appropriate specific page.