Back to the Future Part III is a movie that opened May 25, 1990. It is the third part of a trilogy, following Back to the Future and Back to the Future Part II.
The movie won a Saturn Award for Alan Silvestri (composer) and Thomas F. Wilson and an AOL DVD Movies Premiere Award.
The adventures of Marty McFly and Doc Brown continue as Doc is sent back to 1885 and Marty must go back and rescue him before his foretold killing happens.
- Michael J. Fox .... Marty McFly/Seamus McFly
- Christopher Lloyd .... Dr. Emmett Brown
- Mary Steenburgen .... Clara Clayton-Brown
- Thomas F. Wilson .... Buford 'Mad Dog' Tannen/Biff Tannen
- Lea Thompson .... Maggie McFly/Lorraine Baines McFly
- Elisabeth Shue .... Jennifer Jane Parker
- Robert Zemeckis
- Bob Gale