The major systems of the human body are:
- Cardiovascular system: the blood circulation with heart, arteries and veins
- Digestive system: processing food with mouth, esophagus, stomach and intestines.
- Endocrine system: communicating within the body using hormones
- Excretory system: eliminating wastes from the body
- Immune system: defending against disease-causing agents
- Integumentary system: skin, hair and nailss
- Muscular system: moving the body with muscles
- Nervous system: collecting, transferring and processing information with brain and nerves
- Reproductive system: the sex organs
- Respiratory system: the organs used for breathing, the lungs
- Skeletal system: structural support and protection through bones
Please note: This list is intended to stimulate the creation of original up-to-date articles on human anatomy in Wikipedia, not to start a data dump of Gray's Anatomy. The 1918 Gray's Anatomy articles are very out of date, and large advances have been made in both gross and microscopic anatomy since 1918.
The Lymphatic system
The Organs of the Senses and the Common Integument
Surface Anatomy and Surface Markings