This is a disambiguation page; that is, one that just points to other pages that might otherwise have the same name. If you followed a link here, you might want to go back and fix that link to point to the appropriate specific page.
- the Indian city of Chennai, formerly known as Madras,
- a type of fabric which first originated there.
- a city in the State of Oregon in the United States of America: see Madras, Oregon.
- an alcoholic drink containing vodka mixed with cranberry or orange juice.
- a moderately hot curry dish.