Morris is the name of some places in the United States of America:
- Morris, Alabama
- Morris, Connecticut
- Morris, Illinois
- Morris, Minnesota
- Morris County, New Jersey
- Morris Township, Pennsylvania
Morris is also:
- One of the fourteen Tribes of Galway, Ireland - a notable member of the Morris family was Michael Morris, Lord Killanin, president of the International Olympic Committee.
- A former British car manufacturer, see Morris Motor Company.
- Maurice de Bévère, a painter of comic-books (Lucky Luke).
This is a disambiguation page; that is, one that just points to other pages that might otherwise have the same name. If you followed a link here, you might want to go back and fix that link to point to the appropriate specific page.