Notting Hill is a place in London, England in the Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea. It received international recognition with the release of the highly successful Hollywood motion picture of the same name starring Julia Roberts and Hugh Grant. Notting Hill is home to the Portobello Road antique market. Held each Saturday the market has long been regarded the best in the country for antique dealing. Observers agree that in recent times that whilst the size of the market has increased, the quality of goods available has not increased, the extra stalls serving the tourist market.
Notting Hill is also the location for the annual Notting Hill Carnival in August.
- Barons Court tube station
- Holland Park tube station
- Kensington Olympia tube station
- Ladbroke Grove tube station
- Notting Hill Gate tube station
- West Kensington tube station
- Westbourne Park tube station
- Westbourne Park railway station