Plane may refer to:
- A mathematical plane, a theoretical surface that is infinitely wide, infinitely long, and flat
- A woodworking tool for flattening surfaces: plane (tool)
- A type of aircraft known as an aeroplane or airplane
- Trees of the genus Platanus , in England, Australia, and South Africa
- A species of maple tree, Acer pseudoplatanus, in Scotland
- A plane in physics is a surface which is plane; as defined and evaluated from measured distances.
This is a disambiguation page, that is, one that just points to other pages that might otherwise have the same name. If you followed a link here, you might want to go back and fix that link to point to the appropriate specific page.