Svenska motståndsrörelsen (SMR) is a nazi organisation that exists in Stockholm, Göteborg, Malmö and Linköping in Sweden. The leader is Klas Lund (known from VAM. They publish the magazine Folktribunen. Folktribunen is sentenced for hate speech.
They were started in 1995 under the name Oberoende Nationell Ungdom. According to Historical museeum the members came from Sverigedemokratisk Ungdom and most of them studied at schools in western Stockholm.
They have a youth organisation called Nationell Ungdom.
Persons linked to Svenska motståndsrörelsen have been involved in several acts of violence:
- Armed robbery, Sollentuna 1997
- Theft of weapons from the army in Strängnäs, September 1998
- Assault and battery of persons of african descent, Stockholm April 1999
- Assault and battery of homosexuals during Gay Pride in Stockholm, July 1999
- Assault and battery of swedes at Gröna Lund, Stockholm 1999
- The murder of Björn Söderberg, Stockholm 1999
- Manslaughter in Skogås new year -2000, Stockholm 1999