Centuries: 5th century BC - 4th century BC - 3rd century BC
Decades: 430s BC 420s BC 410s BC 400s BC 390s BC - 380s BC - 370s BC 360s BC 350s BC 340s BC 330s BC
385 BC 384 BC 383 BC 382 BC 381 BC 380 BC 379 BC 378 BC 377 BC 376 BC 375 BC
- Nectanebo I became king in Egypt, and establishes the 30th Dynasty. When it comes to an end in 343 BC, it would be the last native house to rule.
- Cleombrotus I succeeded his brother Agesipolis I as king of Sparta.
- King Darius III of Persia (+ 330 BC) (approximate date).
- Agesipolis I, king of Sparta.
- Philoxenus of Cythera, Greek dithyrambic poet.