Man may refer to several subjects:
- For how men differ from women, or are conventionally expected to, see man.
- For man or Man, used irrespective of sex, see non-sexist language and:
- for biology of human beings, see human.
- for humanity in various philosophical and religious senses abstracted from individual humans, see Humanity (abstraction).
- for traditions of human origins derived from pre-scientific cultures, see first man or woman.
- for species held to be ancestral to homo sapiens see human evolution.
- for Man, the science fiction single consciousness shared by a cloned human species, see the Forever War series.
- For entities called man, Man, or MAN, other than humans or primates:
This is a disambiguation page; that is, one that just points to other pages that might otherwise have the same name. If you followed a link here, you might want to go back and fix the link, so that it points to the appropriate page.