The word objective can mean many things:
- It has several dictionary definitions, such as goal or fair. See project objective, design objective, and Wiktionary:Objective.
- In philosophy, it can refer to the nature of an object or reality. See Objectivism, Objectivity, Objective truth.
- In grammar, it can refer to nouns that are the object of a sentence. See object (grammar).
- It can also refer to the lens or lens system in a microscope or camera that receives light and forms an image. See objective lens and photographic lens.
- Objective-C, a programming language.
This is a disambiguation page; that is, one that just points to other pages that might otherwise have the same name. If you followed a link here, you might want to go back and fix that link to point to the appropriate specific page.