Philip I (b.1207 - d.1285) was the Count of Savoy from 1268 to 1285. Before ascending the throne, he was the Bishop of Valence (1241-1267), Dean of Vienne (1241-1267) and Archbishop of Lyon (1245-1267).
- 1. Otto IV, Count-Palatinate of Burgundy (1279-1301) and married
- 2. Renaud, Count of Montbeliard
- 3. John
- 4. Guia of Burgundy, married in 1274 to Thomas (III) of Savoy, pretender of Count of Savoy and son of Thomas II of Savoy.
- 5. Hugues
- 6. Police, married to Aymer IV, Count of Valence (1277-1330)
- 7. Elizabeth d. 1275, married in 1250 to Hartman the Young, Count of Kyburg d. 1263 and has a daughter:
|House of Savoy||