Targa Tasmania is a a tarmac-based rally racing event held on the island state of Tasmania, Australia, annually since 1991. The event takes its name from the Targa Florio, a former motoring event held on the island of Sicily.
The rally started as a five day event, expanded to six days in 1994.
- Leg 0 (prologue) - George Town to Launceston.
- Leg 1 The Northern loop - Launceston - Devonport - Launceston
- Leg 2 The North east loop - Launceston - Bicheno - Launceston
- Leg 3 The Southern loop - Launceston - Cygnet - Hobart
- Leg 4 Hobart to Mole Creek to Burnie
- Leg 5 The West Coast Enduro - Burnie - Queenstown - Hobart
- Lancia Aurelia
- Jaguar SS100
- Invicta 'S' Type
- Locomobile Speedster
- Rolls Royce Silver Ghost
- Alfa Romeo Mille Miglia Spider
External link: http://www.targa.org.au