This is a disambiguation page. If you followed a link here, you might want to go back and fix that link.
- Tree of life in the Bible:
- A tree of life appears in the story of Adam and Eve in the Bible, in the book of Genesis.
- A tree of life also appears in the New Testament in the Book of Revelation of John.
- A tree of life in the form of ten interconnected nodes is an important part of the Kabbalah.
- It is not immediately obvious that the Genesis account and the Revelation account speak of the same tree of life.
- The tree of life (a term used by Charles Darwin) that describes the evolutionary relationships of all life on Earth is described in the evolutionary tree.